POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Lighting : Re: Lighting Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:16:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lighting
From: Felbrigg
Date: 4 Feb 2004 11:29:46
Message: <40211dfa$1@news.povray.org>
I've already posted a couple of images in the binaries.images section namely
"Cactus halo" and "Rain Drops" but if you would like to help me out, look
there for one I've just posted called "Spilled Liquid" (Source included)
This is an example of an almost but never quite right table top image.  If
you can give me some tips on how to improve it, adjusting the lighting etc I
would be very grateful.

Thanks.